Frisbee Golf Course
The 18 Hole Frisbee Golf Course is set up around the Isle of Palms Recreation Department grounds. Start at the black mailbox by the bike rack and follow the red flags. The mailbox contains pencils, scorecards and course map. Equipment can be checked out at the front desk.
Due to Recreation sponsored activities the course may not be playable at times.
Course Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
1. Play with Responsibility, have Fun, be Courteous!
2. Do Not Play around people or sporting events, skip hole if necessary.
At times it may Not be possible to play course.
3. Frisbees available at Front Desk, players must sign out equipment.
1. Tee off where the previous hole ended
2. Place pivot foot where Frisbee landed and proceed
3. Drive: players can step forward/follow through as long as you are not putting (within 10yrd radius of hole)
4. Putting, player must keep feet planted
5. Putting: Putting Hard, player must hit the tree trunk.
Putting Easy, player can hit any part of the hole.
Isle of Palms Recreation Center (843)886-8294