Absentee voting for the June 9th primary is currently underway in Charleston County. Please see the information below provided by the Charleston County board of Elections and Registration for additional details.
How to Register to Vote
1. In-person at the Charleston County Voter Registration Office, 4367 Headquarters Rd., North Charleston
2. Online at SCvotes.org
3. By email attachment to email@example.com
4. By mail at P.O. Box 71419, North Charleston, SC 29415
5. By phone (843) 744-8683
How to Request an Absentee Application
- By mailing a request to the Voter Registration Office, P.O. Box 71419, North Charleston, SC 29415
- In-person at the Voter Registration Office, 4367 Headquarters Rd., North Charleston
- By phone at (843) 744-8683
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online at https://vote.charlestoncounty.org (Live Chat feature)
Voting in Person at City Hall & Recreation Center
The City Hall Precinct workers will have masks, gloves, sneeze guards, face shields, wipes, and hand sanitizer. The floor in the voting area will be marked with blue painters tape to show appropriate social distancing space. Additionally Q-Tips will be provided for voters to use when interacting with the voting machine.