Ordinances for First reading: 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Ordinance 2018.10 - An ordinance to provide an exception for vehicles displaying a valid resident parking permit to park with attached boat trailers along the rights-of-way of 41st Avenue from Waterway Boulevard to the terminus of 41st Avenue where parking is not otherwise prohibited.
Ordinances for Second reading: 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- Ordinance 2018.05 - An Ordinance Amending Title 8, Motor Vehicles and Traffic, Chapter 2, Stopping, Standing and Parking of Vehicles, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require Parallel Parking and to Prohibit Double Parking on the Passenger Side of Vehicles on Palm Boulevard Between 21st Avenue and 40th Avenue; to Prohibit Boat Trailer Parking along the Rights-of-way of Waterway Boulevard; to Provide Exemption for Emergency, Law Enforcement and Other Public Service Vehicles Parking During the Performance of Official Duties or Public Service; and to Provide for Year-Round Enforcement of the Resident Parking Districts
- Ordinance 2018.09 - An ordinance to allow public parking on lots located in SR-1, SR-2, LC and GC-1 Zoning Districts as a temporary use subject to certain conditions.
Ordinances deferred indefinitely
- Ordinance 2017-08 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 5, Land Development Regulations, of the city of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require that all Subdivisions of Lots be Connected to the Pubic Sewer System and to Require Certain Information Related to Sewer Connection for the Subdivision Approval Process.
- Ordinance 2017-09 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 4, Zoning, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Provide That All New Construction or Substantial Improvements shall be Connected to a Public Sewer System Where a Public Sewer Line is Located Within One Hundred Fifty (150’) feet and to Reduce the Lot Coverage Requirements and Floor Area Requirements for lots with Septic Systems
- Ordinance 2017-10 - An Ordinance Amending Title 6, Health and Sanitation, Chapter 1, General Provisions, Article D, Regulation of On-site Sewage Disposal Systems, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require Mandatory Connection to Public Sewer System Where Public Sewer Line is Available upon the Sale or Transfer of Property.