Board of Zoning Appeals
The Board shall consist of five (5) citizens of the City, each to be appointed by a majority of council. The term of office of each members shall be for three (3) years, and until a successor is appointed and qualified. Terms of members shall be staggered. All terms shall begin on January 1. The appointments for each year will be announced by the Mayor at a special City Council meeting, to be held on the first Tuesday of January.
Meetings of the Board shall be held upon the call of the Chairman or at such other times as the Board may determine. The zoning administrator and the secretary of the Board shall attend all meetings and the secretary shall keep a record of its proceedings, showing the vote of each member upon each question or, if absent or failing to vote, indicating such fact.
- Brian Abel - Term Expires 12/31/2023
- Carolyn Holscher - Term Expires 12/31/2022
- Arnold Karig - Term Expires 12/31/2021
- Elizabeth Campsen - Term Expires 12/31/2022
- Glenn Thornburg - Term Expires 12/31/2021
- Douglas Kerr - Director of Building, Planning and Zoning
Latest Meeting Video