The Code of the City of Isle of Palms, South Carolina
The Code is updated annually to incorporate ordinances that City Council has adopted with second reading and ratification. The most recent update include ordinances enacted through September 11, 2019.
- Ordinance 2019 - 04 - An ordinance Amending Title 3, Public Works, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances, Chapter 4, Single-Use Plastic Bags.
- Ordinance 2019-05 – An Ordinance Amending Title 7, Chapter 1, Business Licenses, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances Regarding the Increase of Short-Term Rental License Fees
- Ordinance 2019-06 – An Ordinance Amending Title 3, Public Works, Article A Regarding Stormwater Management Utility Fee Increase
- Ordinance 2019-07 – An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 4, Zoning, Article 2, District Regulations Regarding Lot Subdivisions
- Ordinance 2019 -10 - An ordinance to raise revenue and adopt a budget for the City of Isle of Palms, South Carolina, for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020.
- Ordinance 2019-11 - An ordinance to amend the maximum lot coverage, floor area ratio requirements and additional setback requirements.
- Ordinance 2019-12 - An ordinance to establish an approval process for commercial photographer and videographer who seeks to film on the beach.
- Ordinance 2019-13 - An ordinance to prohibit the use of single use plastic bags, balloons and styrofoam products on the beach.
- Ordinance 2019-14 - An ordinance to require all dogs, resident or non-resident, to have a state issued tag to serve as proof of rabies inoculation.
- Ordinance 2019-17 - An Ordinance to provide amendments and provide clarity to the rules of procedure during public meetings.
- Ordinance 2019-19 - An Ordinance to Amending Title 6, Health and Sanitation, Chapter 4, Smoking in The Workplace.
- Ordinance 2017-08 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 5, Land Development Regulations, of the city of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require that all Subdivisions of Lots be Connected to the Public Sewer System and to Require Certain Information Related to Sewer Connection for the Subdivision Approval Process.
- Ordinance 2017-09 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 4, Zoning, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Provide That All New Construction or Substantial Improvements shall be Connected to a Public Sewer System Where a Public Sewer Line is Located Within One Hundred Fifty (150’) feet and to Reduce the Lot Coverage Requirements and Floor Area Requirements for lots with Septic Systems
- Ordinance 2017-10 - An Ordinance Amending Title 6, Health and Sanitation, Chapter 1, General Provisions, Article D, Regulation of On-site Sewage Disposal Systems, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require Mandatory Connection to Public Sewer System Where Public Sewer Line is Available upon the Sale or Transfer of Property.