The Code is updated annually to incorporate ordinances that City Council has adopted with second reading and ratification. The most recent update include ordinances enacted through September 11, 2019.
- Ordinance 2020-03 - An Ordinance to Raise Revenue and Adopt a Budget for the City of Isle of Palms, South Carolina, for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2020 and Ending June 30, 2021
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-10 - Emergency Ordinance requiring individuals to wear face coverings in retail and food service establishments
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-09 - Emergency Ordinance to extend and alter the COVID-19 response protocol including enhancements to parking enforcement
- Ordinance 2020-01 - An Ordinance Amending Title 9, Offenses, Chapter 5, Offenses Involving Public Safety Offices
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-06 - Emergency Ordinance to alter the COVID-19 response protocols including lifting checkpoints on May 6, 2020
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-05 - Emergency Ordinance to alter the COVID-19 response protocols.
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-04 - Emergency Ordinance to extend and alter the COVID-19 response protocols.
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-03 - Emergency Ordinance to establish regulations for the use of the beach.
- Emergency Ordinance 2020-02 - Emergency Ordinance to alter COVID-19 response protocols with regard to short term rentals and the dates of the access restrictions.
- Emergency Ordinance 2020 -01 - Emergency Ordinance to establish COVID-19 response protocols.
- Ordinance 2019 -10 - An ordinance to raise revenue and adopt a budget for the City of Isle of Palms, South Carolina, for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020.
- Ordinance 2019-13 - An ordinance to prohibit the use of single use plastic bags, balloons and styrofoam products on the beach.
- Ordinance 2019-17 - An Ordinance to provide amendments and provide clarity to the rules of procedure during public meetings.
- Ordinance 2019-19 - An Ordinance to Amending Title 6, Health and Sanitation, Chapter 4, Smoking in The Workplace.
- Ordinance 2019-09 - An Ordinance Amending Title 8, Motor Vehicles and Traffic, Chapter 2, Stopping, Standing and Parking of Vehicles, Article A, Standard Provisions.
- Ordinance 2017-08 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 5, Land Development Regulations, of the city of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require that all Subdivisions of Lots be Connected to the Public Sewer System and to Require Certain Information Related to Sewer Connection for the Subdivision Approval Process.
- Ordinance 2017-09 - An Ordinance Amending Title 5, Planning and Development, Chapter 4, Zoning, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Provide That All New Construction or Substantial Improvements shall be Connected to a Public Sewer System Where a Public Sewer Line is Located Within One Hundred Fifty (150') feet and to Reduce the Lot Coverage Requirements and Floor Area Requirements for lots with Septic Systems
- Ordinance 2017-10 - An Ordinance Amending Title 6, Health and Sanitation, Chapter 1, General Provisions, Article D, Regulation of On-site Sewage Disposal Systems, of the City of Isle of Palms Code of Ordinances to Require Mandatory Connection to Public Sewer System Where Public Sewer Line is Available upon the Sale or Transfer of Property.