Front Beach Fest
Due to COVID-19 the Annual Front Beach Fest has been Cancelled.
But join us on
Saturday, March 6, 2021
"Drive-in Movie" featuring " Sonic The Hedgehog"
City's Municipal Parking lot on Pavilion Drive at Front Beach.
Parking Lot Opens at 5:30pm, Once lot is full there will be NO more admission.
IOP Drive-In-Movie Rules and Reminders
Rows 1 – 2 Cars only
Rows 3-6 Larger vehicles (SUV, Trucks, etc.)
High clearance vehicles
Participants will be expected to adhere to the following rules:
- Participants must socially distance at all times
- No sitting or placing items on top of vehicle
- All vehicle lights should be turned off
- No reserved parking spaces
- Once a car is parked, they will not be allowed to move to another area
- Participants are expected to stay in or around their vehicle
- Pets must be leashed and stay with vehicle the entire time
- No littering
- Participants will be expected to clean up around their vehicle. Trash cans will be provided.
Exiting the lot:
- Rows 1, the front part of row 2, and row 6 will exit out on the entrance only and must turn left onto Pavilion Dr.
- The back part of row 2, row 3, 4, and 5, will exit out of the proper exit and must turn right onto Pavilion Dr.