Virtual City Hall
Welcome to our Virtual City Hall! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect the health and safety of our staff, City Hall is closed to the public. However, most City related business may be performed online. Staff is available by phone and email Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Below you will find specific information and links to meet your City needs.
- Pay parking tickets
- Pay criminal and traffic tickets
- Requests for parking ticket review/court date
- Requests for continuance
- Requests for dispositions
- Requests for expungement
Please contact Amy Lee, Clerk of Court, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 886-8946 for Municipal Court related questions.
- Building Permit Applications and Forms
- Business License Applications - New and Renewals
- Rental License Applications - New and Renewals
- Hospitality Taxes - Please contact the Building Department at (843) 886-9912 for questions.
- Accounts payable or receivable questions may be directed to Laura McLellan at email@example.com or (843) 886-6428
- Freedom of Information Act requests
- Breach Inlet Boat Ramp Applications
- Employee verification requests may be directed to Wynette DeGroot, Human Resources Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 256-5710
- Apply for Residential Parking Permits and Beach Season Parking Information
- Records Request
- Patrol Request
- Alarm Permits