Virtual City Hall
Welcome to our Virtual City Hall! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect the health and safety of our staff, we ask citizens to engage with us virtually. Staff is also available by phone and email Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Below you will find specific information and links to meet your City needs.
- Pay parking tickets
- Pay criminal and traffic tickets
- Requests for parking ticket review/court date
- Requests for continuance
- Requests for dispositions
- Requests for expungement
Please contact Amy Lee, Clerk of Court, at email@example.com or (843) 886-8946 for Municipal Court related questions.
- Building Permit Applications and Forms
- Business License Applications - New and Renewals
- Rental License Applications - New and Renewals
- Hospitality Taxes - Please contact the Building Department at (843) 886-9912 for questions.
- Accounts payable or receivable questions may be directed to Laura McLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 886-6428
- Freedom of Information Act requests
- Breach Inlet Boat Ramp Applications
- Employee verification requests may be directed to Wynette DeGroot, Human Resources Officer, at email@example.com or (843) 256-5710
- Apply for Residential Parking Permits and Beach Season Parking Information
- Records Request
- Patrol Request
- Alarm Permits