Code Board of Appeals
City Council shall appoint seven (7) Citizens of the City to serve four (4) year staggered terms.
This board hears and decides appeals of orders, decisions or determinations made by building officials relative to the application and interpretation of International Building Code and related codes mandated for adoption and enforcement by the state of South Carolina.
Whenever possible, the Board shall be composed of one (1) licensed engineer, one (1) licensed architect and five (5) members at large from the building industry.
- Robert Abel - Term Expires 12/31/2022
- Thomas (Buzzy) Bramble - Term Expires 12/31/2022
- Brian Garner - Term Expires 12/31/2020
- Ann Sherrill - Term Expires 12/31/2021
- Alan Shoultz - Term Expires 12/31/2021
- 2 vacancies
- Douglas Kerr - Director of Building, Planning and Zoning