COVID-19 | Update #27
City Council met on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 to address changes to the City’s emergency ordinances.
City Council took the following actions:
- Citizens are required to use face coverings inside retail and food service establishments unless actively eating or drinking through December 12, 2020.
- No live entertainment and crowd drawing activities are allowed after 11:00 p.m.
- Restaurants, bars and event spaces are required to limit indoor occupancy by 50%
- Beach parking will be available on the ocean side of Palm Boulevard between 21st and 40th Avenue, and on the land side of Palm Boulevard between 42nd and 57th Avenue. Additionally, the North side (the side farther from Breach Inlet) of each of the avenues between 3rd and 9th Avenue will be open to beach parking.
- On-street metered parking spaces between 10th and 14th Avenue and the municipal lots will be free after 6:00 p.m. every day until December 12, 2020.
- Parking on Hartnett Boulevard between 27th and 29th Avenue is restricted to Recreation Center use only.
Emergency Ordinance 2020-13 and other ordinances are available at this link.